Message from the President of the United States communicating a report of the Secretary of State, in pursuance of a resolution of the sixth ultimo [microform] : requesting information respecting seizures, &c., of the ships and merchandise of the citizens of the United States under the authority of the government of Denmark and its dependencies.
- Washington City : Printed by R. C. Weightman, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21728.
41 p. (4 folded) ; 21 cm.
- Seizure of vessels and cargoes.
Prize-courts -- France.
United States -- Commerce -- Denmark.
Denmark -- Commerce -- United States.
United States -- Commerce -- Norway.
Norway -- Commerce -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 12th, 1810, ordered to lie on the table."
Message addressed to the House.
Documents accompanying the brief report are: a memorial of Americansat Christiansand; a letter from the consul at Christiansand; a list of seized American vessels; a letter from the consul at Copenhagen; resolutions and memorial from merchants at Philadelphia.
Also includes: "Statement of American vessels condemned by the Imperial Council of Prizes at Paris, from the 18th of December, 1806, to the 26th of May, 1809," with longer notes on the most recent captures.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21728).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21728.
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|