Washington's monuments of patriotism [microform] : being a collection of the most interesting documents connected with the military command and civil administration of the American hero and patriot ; to which is annexed and Eulogium on the character of General Washington / selected and arranged by two gentlemen eminent for their literary and political information.
- Philadelphia : Printed for John Ormrod by Francis and Robert Bailey, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3494.
388, 44 p. : port. ; 22 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Eulogium" by William Jackson.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3494).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3494.
- Jackson, William, 1759-1828.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|