A dialogue concerning the doctrine of atonement, between a Calvinist and a Hopkinsian [microform] : wherein a number of the arguments on both sides of the question are endeavoured to be candidly examined, that the truth may appear : intended as an answer to a late publication of Mr. L. Worcester's on that and other subjects connected with it / written by William Gibson.
- Windsor [Vt.] : Printed by Alden Spooner, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4279.
- Worcester, Leonard, 1767-1846.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Windsor.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4279). Photographed from imperfect copy: t.-p. mutilated.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 4279.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|