The sorrows of Werter [microform] / translated from the German of Baron Göethe by William Render ; to which is annexed, The letters of Charlotte to a female friend, during her connection with Werter.
- Standardized Title:
- Werther. English
- Boston : Andrews and Cummings, 1807 (United States : Greenough & Stebbins)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12672.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Translation of: Die leiden des jungen Werther.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 12672). Photographed from an imperfect copy.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 12672
- Render, William.
- James, William. Letters of Charlotte during her connexion with Werter ... 1807.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|