A letter from the Hon. Timothy Pickering, a senator of the United States from the state of Massachusetts [microform] : exhibiting to his constituents a view of the imminent danger of an unnecessary and ruinous war : addressed to His Excellency James Sullivan, governor of the said state.
- Other records:
- Augusta [Me.] : Printed by Peter Edes, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15923.
15 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- Constitutional period, 1789-1809
United States -- Politics and government -- War of 1812
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Augusta.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1982. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15923).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 15923.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|