A Bill to Incorporate the Bank of Washington [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21635.
- Bank of Washington.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: V, In Senate of the United States, December 24th, 1810, Mr. Anderson, from the committee to whom was referred on the 12th instant the petition of the stockholders of the Bank of Washington, reported the following bill, which was read and passed to the second reading.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21635).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21635.
- Anderson, Joseph, 1757-1837.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|