Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a report in relation to invalid pensioners ... [microform].
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16443.
- United States. Act to Provide for Persons Who Were Disabled by Known Wounds Received in the Revolutionary War.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Reparations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 18, 1808, referred to the Committee of Claims."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16443).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16443.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|