Mr. Smith of Maryland, from the committee to whom was referred the bill entitled An Act Concerning the Commercial Intercourse between the United States and Great Britain and France and Their Dependencies ... [microform] : reported the same with the following amendments.
- [Washington : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21668.
- United States. Congress. House. Bill Concerning the Commercial Intercourse between the United States and Great Britain and France and Their Dependencies ...
United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
United States -- Commerce -- France.
France -- Commerce -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, April 24th, 1810.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21668).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21668.
- Smith, Samuel, 1752-1839.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|