A letter to the respectable citizens, inhabitants of the county of Orleans [microform] : together with several letters to His Excellency Governor Claiborne, and other documents relative to the extraordinary measures lately pursued in this territory / by James Workman.
- New-Orleans [La.] : Printed by Bradford & Anderson, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14243.
xiv, 30 p. ; 22 cm.
- Wilkinson, James, 1757-1825.
Burr Conspiracy, 1805-1807.
Louisiana -- Politics and government.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Louisiana New Orleans.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 14243)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 14243.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|