English exercises [microform] : adapted to the grammar lately published by L. Murray ... : designed for the benefit of private learners, as well as for the use of schools / by Lindley Murray.
- 5th ed., corr.
- Philadelphia : Printed for Benjamin Johnson and Jacob Johnson, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4693.
- English language -- Composition and exercises.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4693).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 4693.
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|