Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was refered, on the 9th instant, the petition of John Hunter [microform] : 10th November, 1803, read, and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1803?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5426.
- Hunter, John -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5426)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5426.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|