Mr. John Randolph's motion [microform] : February 20th, 1804, refered to the committee of the whole House, to whom was committed on the 15th instant, to Bill Providing for the Settlement of Sundry Claims to Public Lands Lying South of the States of Tennessee.
- [Washington : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7576.
- Southern States -- Public lands.
Land grants -- Georgia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7576).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 7576.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|