Report of the Secretary of War, made in pursuance of a resolution of the House ... requiring ... an estimate of the sums necessary to complete the fortifications ... [microform].
- City of Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19067.
 p. ; 22 cm.
- Coast defenses -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"June 6, 1809 referred to the committee appointed on the twenty-fifth ultimo on so much of the message as relates to the fortification of our sea port towns."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19067)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 19067.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|