The Scholar's almanac, and farmer's daily register for the year of our Lord 1809 ... [microform] / by Dudley Leavitt.
- Other Title:
- Farmer's daily register for the year of our Lord 1809.
- Exeter [N.H.] : Printed by Norris & Sawyer, and sold at their book-store, [1808?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16148.
- Almanacs, American.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1977. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16148). Photographed from an imperfect copy.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16148.
- Leavitt, Dudley, 1772-1851.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|