Report from the committee appointed on the 23d ultimo [microform] : to enquire into the expediency of extending the time for claimants to lands under the state of Georgia, lying south of the state of Tennessee, to register the evidences to their title with the Secretary of State : 4th December, 1804, read and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, on Thursday next.
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane and Son, 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7585.
- Land titles -- Registration and tranfer -- Southern States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Dictrict of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7585).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 7585.
- United States. Dept. of State.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|