A voyage to the eastern part of Terra Firma, or the Spanish Main, in South-America, during the years 1801, 1802, 1803, and 1804 [microform] : containing a description of the territory under the jurisdiction of the Captain General of Caraccas, composed of the provinces of Venezuela, Maracaibo, Varinas, Spanish Guiana, Cumana, and the island of Margaretta : and embracing every thing relative to the discovery, conquest, topography, legislation, commerce, finance, inhabitants and productions of the provinces : together with a view of the manners and customs of the Spaniards, and the savage as well as civilized Indians / by F. Depons ; translated by an American gentleman.
- Standardized Title:
- Voyage à la partie orientale de la Terre Ferme. English
- New-York : Printed by and for I. Riley and Co., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11180.
3 v. : map ; 22cm.
- Catholic Church -- Venezuela.
Indians of South America -- Venezuela
Spain -- Colonies -- America
Spain -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Translation of: Voyage à la partie orientale de la Terre Firme.
Partly translated by Washington Irving. cf. Biblioteca Americana / Sabin.
Introduction translated by Sam. L. Mitchill.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 10 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11180).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11180.
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|