The journal of Andrew Ellicott, late commissioner on behalf of the United States during part of the year 1796, the years 1797, 1798, 1799 and part of the year 1800, for determining the boundary between the United States and the posssessions of His Catholic Majesty in America ... [microform].
- Other Title:
- The journal of Andrew Ellicott.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Budd & Bartram for Thomas Dobson, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4147.
vii, 299, 151 p. : maps.
- Geographical positions -- United States.
Mississippi River Valley -- Description and travel.
Southern boundary of the United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 6 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 4147).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 4147.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|