The young communicants catechism, or, A help both short and plain for instructing and preparing the young [microform] : to make a right approach unto the Lord's table : with a proposal for public renewing of the baptismal covenant / by John Willison.
- Other Title:
- A help both short and plain for instructing and preparing the young.
- 1st American ed.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Jane Aitken, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5595.
- Catechisms, English.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5595).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5595.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|