Two sermons on the atrocity of suicide [microform] : and on the causes which lead to it, preached at Suffield, on Lord's day, Feb. 24, 1805, on occasion of a melancholy instance of suicide, which had recently occurred in that town / by Joseph Lathrop.
- 2d ed., with additions and alterations.
- Springfield, Mass. : Henry Brewer, printer, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8760.
- Suicide -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Springfield.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8760).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 8760.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|