A collection of the facts and documents relative to the death of Major-General Alexander Hamilton, with comments [microform] : together with the various orations, sermons, and eulogies that have been published or written on his life and character / by the editor of the Evening Post.
- New York : Printed by Hopkins and Seymour for I. Riley and co., 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6041.
238 p. ; 21 cm.
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 6041).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 6041.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|