An account of the receipts and expenditures of the United States, for the year 1802 [microform].
- Washington, Territory of Columbia : [s.n., 1803?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5200.
72,  p.,  leaves of plates.
- Finance, Public -- United States
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Printed and published by order of the House of Representatives."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5200).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5200.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|