The poetical works of Thomas Campbell [microform] : including several poems from the original manuscript, never before published in this country : to which is prefixed a biographical sketch of the author / by a gentleman of New-York.
- Standardized Title:
- Baltimore [Md.] : Printed for Philip H. Nicklin & Co., 1810 ([United States] : Fry and Kammerer)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19712.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1978. 4 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19712).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 19712.
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|