Mr. Lloyd's motion [microform].
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19000.
- Rose, G. H. (George Henry), Sir, 1771-1855.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 4th, 1809 printed by order of the Senate."
Request for copies of all correspondence between Mr. Rose and the secretary of State or other government officials.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 19000).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 19000.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|