An Act Making Appropriations for the Support of Government, During the Year One Thousand Eight Hundred and Seven [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1807]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13775.
- Finance, Public -- Law and legislation -- United States
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1807.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, February 28, 1807, read, and passed to the second reading.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13775).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13775.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|