Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred on the fifth instant, the memorial of John Coles [microform] : 21st December, 1803, read and ordered to be committed to a committee of the whole House on Friday next.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1803?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5415.
- Coles, J. M. (John M.) -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5415)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5415.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|