Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury to the chairman of the Committee of Ways and Means [microform] : accompanying a bill making appropriations for defraying the expense of stationery, printing and all other contingent expenses of the Senate and House of Representatives during the present session of Congress.
- City of Washington : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18934.
 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States. Congress. House -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Presented 7th June, 1809."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18934).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 18934.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|