A plain political catechism [microform] : intended for the use of schools in the United States of America, wherein the great principles of liberty and of the federal government are laid down and explained in the way of question and answer ... / by Elhanan Winchester.
- Norfolk [Va.] : Printed by A.C. Jordan, and Co., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11887.
59 p. ; 16 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Norfolk.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of American Antiquarian Society, 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11887)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11887.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|