A Bill to Amend an Act Entitled An Act to Regulate and Fix the Compensation of Clerks, and to Authorise the Laying Out of Certain Public Roads ... [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21625.
- United States -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. 72, March 15th, 1810, read the first and second time, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Tuesday next.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21625).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21625.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|