A discourse, delivered at Springfield, October 30, 1805 [microform] : on occasion of the completion and opening of the great bridge over Connecticut River, between the towns of Springfield and West Springfield / by Joseph Lathrops.
- 2d ed.
- Springfield, Mass. : H. Brewer, printer, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8755.
- Bridges -- Massachusetts -- Addresses, essays, lectures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Springfield.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8755).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 8755.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|