Sir, I inclose [sic] you, as shareholder in the stock of the North American Land Company [microform] : a copy of the original Articles of agreement and association of the said company, together with a copy of the alterations to be made therein as proposed at the last annual meeting of the shareholders.
- [Philadelphia : s.n., 1806?]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11035.
- North American Land Compnay.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Title: First paragraph of letters.
Signed: James Greenleaf, secretary.
At head of title: Office of the North American Land Company ... Philadelphia, June 9, 1806.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11035).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11035.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|