The life of Samuel Johnson, D.D., the first president of King's college, in New York [microform] : containing many interesting anecdotes, a general view of the state of religion and learning in Connecticut during the former part of the last century, and an account of the institution and rise of Yale college, Connecticut, and of King's (now Columbia) college, New York / by Thomas Bradbury Chandler ; to which is added an appendix containing many original letters never before published, from Bishop Berkeley, Archbishop Secker, Bishop Lowth, and others, to Dr. Johnson.
- New York : Printed by T. & J. Swords, 1805.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8162.
208 p. ; 18 cm.
- Johnson, Samuel, 1696-1772.
King's College (New York, N.Y.) -- History.
Yale University -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 8162).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 8162.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|