A tribute of respect to the memory of Samuel Adams, L.L.D., A.A.S., late governor of the commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : who died, October 2, 1803, in the 82d year of his age : expressed in a discourse, delivered the next Lord's day after his funeral : published by request of the hearers / by Thomas Thacher.
- Dedham [Mass.] : Printed and sold by H. Mann, 1804.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7341.
26 p. ; 24 cm.
- Adams, Samuel, 1722-1803.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Dedham.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Half-title: Mr. Thacher's funeral discourse on the death of Governor Adams.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7341).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 7341.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|