Sermons on various subjects, evangelical, devotional and practical [microform] : adapted to the promotion of Christian piety, family religion and youthful virtue / by Joseph Lathrop.
- Standardized Title:
- Sermons. Selections, 1806
- Worcester [Mass.] : Printed by Isaiah Thomas, Jun., 1806.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10703.
407 p. ; 22 cm.
- Congregational churches -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Vol. IV" printed on 1st leaf of each signature, except signature [A]
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1968. 5 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 10703).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 10703.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|