Message from the President of the United States, transmitting two reports [microform] : one from the acting Secretary of War, and the other from the Secretary of the Treasury : with details of the expenditure of the monies appropriated ...
- [United States : s.n.], 1801.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1518.
- United States. War Dept -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"February 27th, 1801, ordered to lie on the table."
"Published by order of the House of Representatives."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1518).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 1518.
- United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
United States. Dept. of the Treasury.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|