Report of the committee appointed to inquire into the expediency of extinguishing the claims of the United States to certain balances reported to be due from several of the states to the United States, by the commissioners appointed to settle the accounts of the individual states with the United States [microform].
- Other Title:
- Report of the committee appointed to inquire into the expediency of extinguishing the claims of the United States ...
- Washington : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16559.
- Finance, Public -- United States -- States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"January 15th, 1808 printed by order of the Senate."
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16559)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16559.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|