Reasons offered to the consideration of the citizens of the United States in favor of the removal of the seat of government from Washington City to Philadelphia [microform].
- [Washington? : s.n., 1808]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16198.
- United States -- Capital and capitols.
United States -- Capital and capitol
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Motion for a resolution by the House of Representatives, February 2nd, 1808.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 16198)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 16198.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|