Mr. Tracy, from the committee to whom was referred the act, passed by the House of Representatives ... reported ... [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1806]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11581.
1 sheet ; 21 cm.
- United States. Act for the Adjustment of Titles of Land in the Territory of Michigan, and for Other Purposes.
Land titles -- Michigan.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, April 12, 1806.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 11581).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 11581.
- Tracy, Uriah, 1755-1807.
United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|