The life of our blessed saviour Jesus Christ [microform] : with consideratons and discourses upon the conception, nativity, circumcision ... and ascension into heaven ... likewise, the lives, acts, and deaths of the holy evangelists and apostles as recorded by the primitive fathers ... / by Jeremiah Taylor.
- 2nd ed.
- Philadelphia : Printed for David Hogan and William Magaw by Joseph Rakestraw, 1810.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21461.
- Jesus Christ -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Running title (p. 6-150): The life of Christ.
Running title (p. 156-226): The lives of the Apostles.
An abridgment of the author's The great exemplar of sanctity, and an abridgment of William Cave's Antiquitates apostolic.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1971. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21461)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21461.
- Cave, William, 1637-1713.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|