Articles of agreement and cession [microform] : entered into on the 24th day of April, 1802, between the commissioners of the United States and those of Georgia.
- Washington : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1807.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13797.
7 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States. Act for an Amicable Settlement of Limits with the State of Georgia, and Authorising the Establishment of a Government in the Mississippi Territory.
Georgia -- Boundaries.
Mississippi -- History
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"December 16th, 1807 printed by order of the Senate."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13797).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 13797.
United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|