Mr. Bryan's motion [microform] : 30th December, 1803, read, and ordered to be referred to the committee of the whole House ... to enquire into the expediency of amending the several acts providing for the sale of the public lands of the United States.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5377.
- Georgia -- Annexation to the United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
A motion stating that no person shall receive compensation for losses due to the territory ceded by Georgia to the United States.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5377).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5377.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|