Speech of the Honble [sic] Barent Gardinier [sic] on the report, in part, of the committee to whom was referred so much of the President's message, as relates to our foreign relations [microform].
- Georgetown, D.C. : Printed by W. A. Rind, 1809.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17602.
50 p. ; 21 cm.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 1801-1809
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"Delivered in the House of Representatives of the United States, December 12 and 13, 1808."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1970. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17602).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 17602.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|