A Bill to Remit Certain Fines, Penalties and Forfeitures [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21642.
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison) Proclamation.
United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. 52, February 19th, 1810, read the first and second time, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Thursday next.
Penalties incurred as a result of the proclamation of August 9, 1809, reviving non-intercourse with Great Britain.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1979. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21642).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21642.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|