Report of the committee appointed the 4th instant, on the report of the Secretary of War [microform] : accompanied with sundry documents respecting claims against the United States for services of the militia of the state of Georgia.
- Washington City : Printed by William Duane & Son, 1803.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5454.
- Georgia -- Militia -- Claims vs. United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"10th February, 1803, read, and ordered to be referred to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5454).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5454.
- United States. War Dept.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|