The Mental flower garden, or, An instructive and entertaining companion for the fair sex [microform] : in two parts : to which are added, interseting sketches of famale biography / [compiled] by D. Fraser.
- Other Title:
- An instructive and entertaining companion for the fair sex.
- New-York : Printed by Henry C. Southwick, 1808.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15047.
299 p.,  leaves of plates : ill.
- Girls -- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- 1. A variety of entertaining and moral dialogues, partly original : calculated for misses from eight to twelve years. A collection of useful rules relative to genteel behaviour, and a polite address. Poetic pieces, devotional poems, writing pieces, &c.
2. Miscellaneous essays, worthy of the perusal of women, at any period of life.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1969. 4 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 15047).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 15047.
- Fraser, Donald, 1755?-1820.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|