An Act Declaring the Assent of the Territory North-West of the River Ohio, to an Alteration in the Ordinance for the Government Thereof [microform] : passed on the 21st day of December, 1801.
- [Washington? : s.n., 1802]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3193.
- Boundaries, State
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"20th January, 1802, read, and committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3193).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3193.
- United States. Congress. House.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|