Mr. Logan introduced the following resolution, which was read, and ordered to lie for consideration [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1804]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7574.
- United States -- History -- Tripolitan War, 1801-1805.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, February 23d, 1804.
Measures taken against Tripolitan vessels and for the end of the war with Tripoli.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1967. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 7574)
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 7574.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|