The Senate took into consideration the motion made yesterday ... [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1803]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5293.
- Ohio -- History -- 1787-1865.
Ohio -- Politics and government -- 1787-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: In Senate of the United States, January 6th, 1803.
A motion and amendment regarding the formation of the state government of Ohio.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1966. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 5293).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 5293.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|