Introduction to the English reader, or, A selection of pieces, in prose and poetry [microform] : calculated to improve the younger classes of learners, in reading, and to imbue their minds with the love of virtue : with rules and observations for assisting children to learn to read with propriety / by Lindley Murray.
- Other Title:
- A selection of pieces, in prose and poetry.
- New York : Printed by Isaac Collins and son, 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2717.
218 + p.
- Readers -- 1800-1870.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 3 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2717). Photographed from an imperfect copy, wanting p. 156-166; 203-214; 219-228.
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 2717.
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|