Report from the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures [microform] : to whom was referred on the 26th instant, the bill, entitled, An Act for the Rebuilding the Light-house on Gurnet Point, at the Entrance of Plymouth Harbor : for Rebuilding the Light-house at the Eastern end of New Castle Island : for Erecting a Light-house on Lynde's Point : and for other Purposes : and the amendments of the Senate thereto.
- [Washington? : s.n.], 1802.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3405.
- Lighthouses -- New England.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
"30th March, 1802, committed, together with the amendments of the Senate, to the committee of the whole House, to-morrow."
Microopaque. Worcester, Mass. : American Antiquarian Society, 1965. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 3405).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 3405.
- United States. Congress. Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|