A Bill for the Improvement of the Navigation of the River Potomac [microform].
- [Washington : s.n., 1810]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21586.
- Lotteries -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult American bibliography : a preliminary checklist for 1801-1819 / compiled by Ralph R. Shaw and Richard H. Shoemaker.
At head of title: No. 25, January 2d, 1810, read the first and second time, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next.
Proposal to create a lottery to raise money for the purpose.
Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1974. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21586).
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 21586.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|